College Fee Waiver
The College Fee Waiver for Veteran Dependents benefit waives mandatory system-wide tuition and fees at any State of California Community College, California State University, or University of California campus. This program does not cover the expense of books, parking or room and board. There are four plans under which dependents of Veterans may be eligible.
***Please be aware that there is a new procedure for processing the Cal Vet Fee Waiver applications. Our office will no longer mail out the approval letters to the students or to the schools. The student must provide a valid email to receive the Award Code Letter and they must take that letter to the school to receive the CFW benefit.
Academic Year 2023-2024 - Application
College Fee Waiver Application may be sent to our office by mail, fax or e-mail.
Mail: Riverside County Department of Veterans' Services - 4360 Orange Street, Riverside, CA 92501
FAX: (951) 955-3063
PLEASE ONLY CHOOSE ONE OPTION WHEN SUBMITTING COLLEGE FEE WAIVER APPLICATION. DUPLICATING CAN CAUSE DELAYS. THANK YOU.
- Census 2020 Veterans
- Veterans Administration
- National Personnel Records Center - Order your DD-214
- Code of Federal Regulations
- National Cemetery Administration Dept of Veterans Affairs
- Gulf War information
- Assistance with new 9/11 GI Bill for College Counselors
- Loma Linda VA Hospital
- TRICARE Phone Numbers. How to contact your TRICARE Region T
- Small Business Administration
- Inland Empire Small Business Development Center
Military / Help
- Military Connections.Com
- Military Mental Health
- Military One Source 24/7 resource for military members, families and spouses
- Military Wives Network
- Pathway Home-Help for Combat Veterans
- National Resource Directory help for wounded warriors
- The Soldiers Project
- Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors
- Network of Care
- LACDMH - Veteran Peer Access Network (VPAN)
- California Department of Veterans Affairs
- California Association of County Veterans Service Officers (CACVSO)
- California State Commanders Veterans Council
- Job Services
- Rehabilitation Services
- Los Angeles County Department of Military & Veterans Affairs
- Orange County Veterans Services
- San Bernardino County Veterans Affairs Webpage
- California Council of Vietnam Veterans of America
Non VA Related Government
- California State Senate Committee and legislation news, senator's home pages.
- California State Assembly similar to above for the assembly.
- California Legislative Analyst Analysis and non-partisan advice to the legislature on fiscal and policy issues.
- California Legislative Counsel Bureau Daily agenda and news, status of bills.
- California State Association of Public Administrators, Public Guardians, and Public Conservator
- Government Printing Office University of California search service with access to federal government publication
- Selective Service System Registration information, on-line registration and registration verification.
- U.S. House of Representatives This week on the House floor, events currently on the House Floor
- U.S. Senate Legislative Activities, contact your Senator, Committees
- California Home Page Source for information and services supported by the Governor's Council on Information Technology.
- California State Codes On-line access to California Law codes, constitution, and statutes.
Other Links of Interest
- Catch A Lift Fund
- Make The Connection
- Nation of Patriots
- Chugach career
- Braille Institute
- Veteran Drivers License and ID Available
- Honor Flights of the Inland Empire
- Legion of Valor
- Riverside National Cemetery
- Riverside National Cemetery Support Committee
- U.S. VETS
- Veterans News and Information Service
- Veterans Service Organization Index
- U.S. Veterans Resource Interactive Map
- Asbestos and Mesothelioma Help
- PAWZ for Wounded Veterans